How long we've been married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Penny Ausick 08-08

                                                 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Penny's birthday was on Sunday August 8th. She is the most amazing step-mom anyone could ask for. She is there no matter what. I love her unconditionally. She is amazing. For her birthday we went to the park for some lunch/dinner and to play some water balloon volleyball. <- have any of you ever played that? Well it was pretty fun! I recommend it! It gets you active and out there for a fun time! Any who... back to what we are on here for! Penny. She is just an amazing person and I am truly honored to call her my mom. I hope her birthday was great cause she deserved it! Naturally I took pictures so here they are!
They were trying to teach Wesley to roll down the hill. :) 
It ended up more along the lines of him get thrown, and pushed down the hill. But he didn't mind. 















My camera got stuck in this weird mode where only somethings stayed in color and others went b&w. But they turned out really cool. 





I just love this one! I like how the sand is still in color and Wesley's blonde hair. :)


Time for some volleyball! 








Mayria is awesome in this one!


Wesley wanted to play too!!! 




Grandma on the sidelines watching all the action. 




Heads up!!!!!




Let the water fit begin!!!! I tried to capture the water actually being thrown but I was always too late. So I pretty much got the aftermath of it and them all filling up their buckets/cups again.


Payback sucks Tamari. We all tried to tell you, the boys don't play fair. So you got one of them, they all gang up on you! HAHAHAHA




Kinda blurry but you can clearly see, she is drenched!!! :D Good job guys!


Wes wanted in on the action too!

 I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment