How long we've been married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fun in the Sun


Today I went down to my pool at my apartments to go swimming with these very special people of mine! My sister Trish and her kids, Hope, Savannah, and Jaidan came over to enjoy some fun in the sun today. It was a blast! Lexi, my other niece came over too to enjoy it with us! I got some great pictures of just how much fun these little ones were having!

Trish was able to get into the pool with them and play around. I couldn't cause of the infection I still have so I stayed out and basked in the sun and soaked up some vitamin D.


Savannah was having a ton of fun going to the side and jumping in, without her float tube!


She thought she was just the coolest!



Oh my Hopers. She was so cute. She "doesn't like to jump in" so she just stayed in her tube floating away from end to end.





Ahh relaxing. 




Now here is Jaidan. He was a little nervous at first but once he got in he just went crazy!
He thought he was awesome for swimming all by himself with no one holding on!


Can you believe this kid? Look at that cheesy smile of his!






Lexi and Savannah had a jumping contest to see who could jump the furthest and highest. 


Lexi doing her "duper double twist" as she called it.


Can I just say little girls and boys with toothless smiles is adorable! Hope and Savannah both have lost at least one of their two front teeth. hahaha 






All having a good time!




Ok, so Jaidan got so scared the first time Trish had him jump in but then once he figured out it was fun she couldn't pull him away from it! He would say, "Aunt Sara take my picture! Look!"


I love days like these. I wish they would come more often! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment