How long we've been married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

July Fourth Weekend Fun! Part 1

So today was the fireworks show in Bountiful for July 4th,  naturally we had to go! I love fireworks! Anyone who knows me  knows that I love them! Plus Wesley is old enough to get all excited for them this year so I had to go to take his pictures for his awe inspiring facial expressions he gives! They were pretty awesome! I will post more pictures of the entire weekend as it comes, cause let me tell ya this weekend is a full one!  At first he wasn't too sure, then he would get real excited and look around to see if we all could see em too, then he just got bored of the shpill and laid down and drank his juice. But not before I got some cute pictures. I will have to make sure I add some pictures of more than just Wesley to these pictures of our weekend. On another note did I mention that my BIRTHDAY is Monday? Cause it sure is. My big 2-3! :)I love birthdays. Not just mine either. Then Lexi's, my niece, is the 10th. She will turn 10! Which is amazing to think about! She is getting so big! I think she might earn her own post later on when it gets closer! But here are the first set of pictures of this FABULOUS weekend! Oh yeah, I almost forgot! John and I, well me and my entire family, got our pictures taken last weekend. John and I got some taken of just us two, so if any of you want a copy just let me know! I will be soon posting them all on here so if you do you can choose which pose or one you want and what size. So keep an eye out for them too! Okay I will seriously stop blabbing now and just let you look at my serious photo taking skills! :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment