How long we've been married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXANDRIA MARIE AUSICK



On July 10, 2000 Alexandria Marie Ausick was

born and oh boy was this family in for a treat! She was the cutest baby we'd all seen! She had these big eyes and such tiny features. She just melted your heart as soon as you laid eyes on her! She has kept us all on our toes since too! She is turned 10 yesterday! Can you believe it? Wow how time flies! It seems like yesterday she was just this tiny thing and now today she is almost as tall as I am and she definitely has some sass in her! I love her to death and would do anything for her! She has been through her fair share of hard times even though she shouldn't have had to and it has made her and everyone around her a stronger person just by witnessing her strength and courage that she exhumes. She is amazing and I am truly honored and happy that I get to call her my niece! She drives me crazy at times but she is great and you can't help but smile and laugh at least a little bit every time she is around! She has got one crazy personality and imagination! One of her infamous imagination stories is her stating and still insisting, might I remind you, that she remembers being in her mommy's tummy and being born. In a tank top and shorts. She said that when she was like 4 and still to this day she sticks to it. She can tell you stories like you wouldn't believe either. Plus they take 10 hours for her to recite to you too. Penny, my step-mom and Lexi's guardian, has this picture of Jesus sitting on a rock with this little blond haired girl sitting on his lap, well in case you couldn't have guessed, Lexi thinks thats her too! :) She's a crazy one! I could go on and on with stories about Lexi, there is just so many! You never know what your gonna hear when it comes to Lexi's mouth. I think I should record some of these so you can all get the full effect of her! Any who, I just wanted to post a little something about my amazing niece Lexi for her birthday, now that she is 10! Here are some pictures of her when she was just that irresistible!




No comments:

Post a Comment